Ultimate Blog Party Post
You have stumbled into a party. A blogger party. The Ultimate Blog Party #13! It’s a little like an open house. But you can attend in your jammies because you are the only one actually in your house. The point is for bloggers to get to know each other, but everyone is welcome. Trust me, it’s gonna go off.
The cover charge to the party is information. About the blogger. So, here you are: 13 things about me you won’t find in the About Me, About My Blog or Just What In the Heck Does Sand and Table Mean, Anyway? sections.
1) I’ve been blogging since October, 2012.
2) This is the only picture taken of me in in the last six months and it was while I was doing the time-step at Sonic Burger.
3) I secretly want to work in a bakery.
4) I have recently learned I have day-old-guacamole-colored eyes. Gross, but accurate.
5) I generally eat completely organic, but I have an undying obsession with Oreos. And Fritos. And guacamole. And Sonic Burger.
6) I’m left handed.
7) My favorite country in the world is Norway, but that is possibly because I happened to be there during their one week of summer.
8) I already have my next 86 children named.
9) I love camels.
10) My favorite song is “Yeah,” by Usher. I just had to confess that.
11) My favorite movies are “Best In Show,” “Big Night,” “When Harry Met Sally,” “Sideways,” “Gosford Park,” and “Jurassic Park.” (Two very different parks).
12) I spend all my time on my blog. (That one was helpfully contributed by my husband, Cute Banker).
13) My favorite beverage is coffee. Second is wine. Unless it’s later than 9:00 am. Then, it’s wine.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had fun. See you at your place, next!
PS: Sign the guestbook – leave a comment!